gus truss armchair vintage smoke
inspired by the work of the sarasota school of architecture and at home in both modern and traditional spaces, this mid-century styled chair features a solid natural ash frame with an interlocking truss base and finger joint detailing on the arms. all wood is fsc®-certified in support of responsible forest management.
- seat and back cushions are dacron®-wrapped to maintain a structured shape
- solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on the arms
- bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- frame has a water-based clearcoat finish
- manufactured to meet california tb117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
w675 x d785 x h760mm