gus*modern silverlake two seater left sofa almond
the silverlake is a Scandinavian-inspired seating design that strikes an elegant balance between minimalist styling and a casual, inviting feel. the design features a slender tuxedo frame, and plush seat and back cushions filled with our eco-friendly, signature PET fill. the back and side cushions can be adjusted to your preferred angle, while the generous seat depth enhances the sofa comfort. subtle features like pleated fabric details on cushion corners and architectural, black powder-coated steel legs complete Silverlakeâ laid-back modern aesthetic. the collection is a restful haven for any busy home, office or lobby. the frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC -Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- the sofa consists of 2 back cushions and a small bolster cushions filled with our eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other.
- features a slender tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- a slim front rail gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- frent face of the back and bolster cushions and the top edge of the seat cushions have no visible seams which adds to the minimal look.
- back and bolster cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam that is reinforced in the front for added support.
- legs are made from black powder-coated flat bar steel.
- non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- light assembly required.
- frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC -Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC 092551).
- all joints have been stress tested.
- no-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
delivery may take up to six weeks for delivery if not in nz.