gus*modern nexus chaise moonstone
the nexisting mocular collection is based on a pair of seating components (chair and chaise) which can be combined in a myriad of ways to create a sofa or sectional that is custom-designed for your space. with a low-profile silhouette, and chunky, piped-edge details, the nexisting balances clean-lined with a relaxed, bohemian vibe. the beauty of this simple, modular system is that components can be easily reconfigured or arranged separately, which allows the design to adapt to different interior layouts. environmentally responsible pet fill offers premium comfort to match the relaxed aesthetic. the kiln-dried hardwood frame and block feet are constructed from FSC®-certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- seat and inside back of each component is upholstered in a quilted fabric, while the side panels are plain.
- chunky, piped-edge details add to the relaxed feel.
- all components use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- wood block feet are FSC®-Certified ash in a black stain.
- plastic bumpers on all feet to prevent floor damage.
- each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional or sofa configuration.
- 9 gauge no-sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- all joints have been stress tested.
- manufactured to meet california TB117-213 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
w1000 x d1700 x h710mm,
price is for the centre sofa component only.
delivery may take up to six weeks for delivery if not in nz.