gus*modern mix centre sofa cognac
the mix modular colection lets you mix and match components and fabrics to build a custom sectional, sofa or seating group to perfectly suit your space. components can be easily reconfigured or added later to adapt to the changing needs of any home or workspace. the tight seat and back give the design a clean-lined, contemporary look, and each component has freach seams to subtly soften the edges. select components include a matching bolster cushion for added style and comfort. constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- components with a back come with a matching bolster which is filled with eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic.
- each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- wood block legs are FSC®-Certified Ash in a Black stain.
- plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- all joints have been stress tested.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- all modular components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside.
- components include matching bolster cushion (ottoman excluded).
- cognac components made from vegan apple skin leather, that is made from upcycled apple left over fibres from juice industry.
w970 x d970 x h720mm, seat height 420mm
price is for the centre sofa component only.
delivery may take up to six weeks for delivery if not in nz.