gus*modern dunlop chair black
juxtapositing an industrial frame with refined upholstery, the dunlop is a contemporary accent chair that offers a stylish aesthetic with a relaxed feel. the angular, powder-coated steel frame is open on all sides, creating a lightness that suits both small and large spaces. channeled upholstery on the seat and back adds subtle detail, while the upholstered arm pads complete a comfortable and laid-back look that is perfect for the modern home or workspace.
- channel-tufted seat and back cushions.
- padded armrests in matching upholstery fabric.
- cushion fill is medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap to maintain shape.
- back cushion is loose. Seat cushion is fastened to the chair frame.
- seat cushion panel is constructed with FSC®-Certified wood (FSC® 092551)
- bench-made, powder-coated 1” square and flatbar steel frame.
- non-marking adjustable - leveler feet.
- manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
w800 x d560 x h735mm