gus foundry ottoman fossil
the foundry upholstery sErie’s showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the foundry range offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, an extra slender tightback frame and a seat cushion that seems to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. a sturdy, steel reinforced FSC®-Certified frame ensures that Foundry holds up in high-traffic environments.
- features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs.
- the tightback chair has a removable seat cushion which securely attaches to the base by hook and loop fasteners.
- seat cushion is crafted from Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam.
- inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- cyndrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- available without matching Ottoman.
- manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- all fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
w915 x d800 x h430mm
furniture may take up to six weeks for delivery